Welcome to Buy Moda!
These Terms and Conditions describe the terms and conditions for the use of the “Buy Moda” website, located at “https://buymoda.club/” By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions outlined on this page, please do not continue to use Buy Moda”.
The following terms and conditions apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “You” refer to you, the person who logged into this website. And according to the terms and conditions of the company. “Company”, “I”, “we”, “our” and “us”, refers to our company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We” means both the customer and us. All terms refer to the consideration of offer, acceptance and payment that is necessary for the client to carry out our support process in the most appropriate manner to meet the client’s requirements with respect to the provision of the services specified by the company. In accordance with and subject to the applicable laws of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terms or other words, singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or her, is taken to be interchangeable and is hereby referenced.
Unless otherwise noted “Buy Moda” and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all content on “Buy Moda”. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access “Buy Moda” for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Layers should not be done at all:
- Republish material from Buy Moda.
- Redistribute content from Buy Moda.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Buy Moda.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Buy Moda.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. “Buy Moda” does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of “Buy Moda”, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, “Buy Moda” shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
“Buy Moda” reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Also, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
You hereby grant “Buy Moda” a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Government agencies
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Internet portals
- Dot.com community sites
- Online directory distributors
- Accounting, law and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of “Buy Moda”, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
F0r More Information Contact Us!